2018 is just around the corner, and for vehicle enthusiast, it is the time of the year wherein a new vehicle must be purchased and tested. However, majority of those who are in the middle and the lower class does not have enough money to purchase the vehicle that they wanted. However, there are tips and tricks on how you can save enough money just in time to buy the 2018 vehicle model that you really wanted. However, you have to see first what innovations and developments have been introduced to the automobile industry, and how it can affect your decision in choosing your dream car.
2018 Vehicle Trends
- The introduction of blockchain technology in vehicle production by the manufacturers started as early as 2017, but it has been integrated in some vehicle systems. The goal here is to prevent the sale of counterfeit automobile parts, and to put an end in the rampant theft of vehicle parts like side mirrors. Blockchain technology is the same technology used in crypto currency trading, just like Bitcoin. The vehicle manufacturers who developed the idea of block chain integration claimed that it will crush the production of fake vehicle parts, and car owners would start looking for the original ones, helping the automobile industry as a whole.
- Vehicles that will be released in 2018 would also have the augmented reality technology installed into its system. Vehicle manufacturers claimed that the move to include an augmented reality technology in producing cars were the result of the decision of several automakers in the industry to create a solution on the growing number of road accidents. They stated that with the inclusion of the augmented reality technology into the automobile system, it will guide the driver on how to prevent road accidents. It will display useful information, including the traffic situation in an area and the present location where the vehicle is.
- Another innovation in the automobile industry is the full pledged use of 3D printed vehicle parts. 3D printing is considered as one of the most revolutionary inventions in the 21st century, and because of how detailed each reprinted 3D model looks, vehicle manufacturers had the idea of using the same technology in creating vehicle parts. It was difficult at first to recreate the vehicle parts, but after years of practice and hiring the best 3D model creators, the automobile manufacturers managed to successfully print a 3D vehicle part, installed it in a vehicle, and saw that it worked well without any side effects. The automobile industry can see how the prices of vehicle parts would drop after the introduction of 3D vehicle parts.
- People will see more self-driving cars in 2018, because of the integration of the software needed to product such cars. These computerized vehicles will help those people who do not know how to drive, and they can also serve as an instrument for the disabled to travel. Because of the sensitivity of the software and the safety concerns regarding the permission of driverless cars to be on the road, vehicle manufacturers also developed an anti-virus that will be uploaded to the vehicle’s computer system. That way, the computer system of a 2018 vehicle cannot be hacked, which could result to serious injuries and even fatality.
- The final trend for vehicles in 2018 is the proliferation of downloadable applications that would give the public the capability to book vehicles for their convenience. One of the most famous example of this kind of mobile application is UBER. According to vehicle manufacturers, they are trying to develop new software that would follow the trend started by UBER. The vehicle manufacturers wanted to create a smart network of vehicles that can communicate with each other. Through these developments in the industry, the vehicle manufacturers could see how it will transform the severe traffic being experienced inside the city.
Thinking about the Performance
With the latest trends in 2018 vehicles revealed, it is time for you to know which vehicles are being sought after their performance, style and price. First on the list is the 2018 Mercedes AMG E63 S Wagon. This vehicle is suitable for those who always wanted to travel, because of the sufficient space that it provides. It can be taken for long road trips without wearing, because of the type of engine installed in its system. Second on the list is the 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI, which does not look fast, but in reality, this monster can run from 0 to 100 kilometers an hour in an insanely six second mark. The vehicles that can also run fast are the 2005 Saab 9-2X Aero, 2015 Audi S7, and the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Even if four out of five vehicles are models coming from the past, you should not be deceived with their age. You have to focus on their performance, because one of them might just be your dream car.
How to Get Your Dream Car
Getting a dream car is as easy as one, two, and three. There are many ways on how to get your dream car, but the most important thing to do first is to save for it. As a vehicle owner, you should be responsible enough by thinking about your dream car and saving the money from your work or business to be used later on for your dream vehicle purchase. Another way is to ask the bank for car loans, and most of the banks today are offering low interest rates for car loans that can be paid for several years. Lastly, you can also do a research on the internet. Dream cars do not always mean the latest models, because it might be a model that you liked which was released a decade ago. Just be patient in searching for your dream car, and once you found it, talk to the seller for better deals.
The technological advancement today is amazing, and after its integration to everyday objects like the vehicle, it made life easier and more comfortable. Your dream car, with all the technological features, is just around the corner. You just need to work hard to get it.